How To Tell That You Have Hit Puberty?April 16, 2018
How To Impress A Girl And Get Her To Like You?April 16, 2018
How To Cure Puffy Eyes?
Puffy eyes are surely not a good healthy sign. There are various factors responsible for this like lack of sleep, the thyroid condition, hereditary feature, dehydrated skin, and extended working hours in front of the computer, dry eyes, eye infection, arthritis, sinus, stress, crying, and fluid retention due to over-consumption of salt.
There Are Few Natural Remedies To Get Rid of Those Puffy Eyes
1) Haemorrhoid cream is a proven formula and recommended by most dermatologists to cure puffy eyes. Popular with models, actors and limelight hoggers for ages. It reduces puffiness, wrinkles and sagging around the eyes. The odour of the cream is slightly repulsive; thus you can mix it with your moisturiser before applying.
2) Water for all reasons and seasons. Best detoxifier and hydrator. Readily available and can be consumed in unlimited quantity without any side effects. Get a fresh look with the hands-on H2O remedies.
3) Tea bags reused after drinking for applying the liquid under the eyelids. You can put the used teabag or a fresh one after soaking it for a while in warm water into the refrigerator. Put these chilled tea bags on your eyelids for soothing, rejuvenating and reducing puffiness around the eyes.
4) Cucumber slices can be refrigerated for some time and put on your eyes for relaxation. After a long day at work, these slices will work wonders. They are famous for reducing dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes.
5) Teaspoons, when put in the refrigerator for some time, can work wonders for the eyes. Take them out and put on your eyes from the round surface side, giving a very soothing effect to the tired eyes.
6) Potatoes are famous for its antioxidant properties in reducing dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. The starch present in potatoes reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
7) Egg whites have a skin-tightening agent helping in lowering under-eye dark circles and swelling and banishes wrinkles. Take two eggs and separate the whites in a bowl. Now whip the egg whites to get a stiff consistency. Add a few drops of witch hazel in the mixture. Apply under the eye and leave it on for 15 minutes.